At Telly Costumes, we're DEDICATED TO SHOWCASING THE ART OF TV AND MOVIE WARDROBE AND PROPS FROM AROUND THE WORLD.
At Telly Costumes, Inc. we have and collect screen used props and wardrobe from television and films. We work closely with museums, art and film festivals, and other venues from around the world to provide the general public the ability to see costumes and props in person that they would not have had access to before.
- We are an outlet for museums and other educational venues seeking to create temporary exhibits
- We absorb the costs of transporting the costumes and props as well other expenses
Our financial Structure:
Telly Costumes is a nonprofit that accepts both monetary donations as well as donations in the form of screen used wardrobe and props. Our operating costs are as follows:
- Storage and care of wardrobe and props not currently displayed
- Acquiring new screen (or stage) worn costumes of relevance (socially, artistically, or historically) to museums
- Transporting costumes and props to be displayed and return transportation when each exhibit is over
- Repair of delicate costumes